Hello everyone,
I tried to change all my screens / fields and I searched everywhere on the Jira community's forum, but I didn't find any solution to my problem.
I'd like to display the Tempo worklog fields on the Issue Details views.
Here's the worklog field (in black) as we can see it in the "Issues" section.

And here is where I would like it to appears too, just below the estimation on the "Issue Detail" view.

Unless by making all the calculus of the Tempo worklog (which is just below in the Issue Detail view) I don't have any summary of the actual state of the issue and the logged work on it, which is exactly what I would like.
I also tried to display the logged time as a custom field in the cards layout, but apparently Jira doesn't recognize it since "None" appears on every card.
Is there any alternative or solution to have a summary of Tempo's logged time in the Issue Detail view, or do I have to check it everytime in the Issue section?
Thank you.