Hello everybody
I have gone around the answers forum a lot trying to understand how to achieve this.
Basically: I have one field in my issue with a timestamp, which is added with a Post Function using of course
%%CURRENT_DATETIME%%
The I created a second field, a calculated number field, where I want to calculate the time difference between this time stamp and the created date.
My first idea was to go with
@Formula: issue.get("customfield_27438")==null ? null : ((Double)(issue.get("customfield_27438").getTime() - issue.get("created").getTime())) / 1000 / 3600 / 24 -->
But this is not working because the timestamp is in facts a text field, so i cannot use the getTime() method with it.
I tried to use the getValue() then, but also this is not working.
What could be the solution to make the two values (the text field with the timestamp and the "created" date) so that I can have the field calculate correctly?
Thanks in advance for any help!
MF