In all of my pipeline builds I get the same error:
remote: Invalid username or password. If you log in via a third party service you must ensure you have an account password set in your account profile.fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://x-token-auth:$REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/<company-name>/<repository-name>.git/'
I am having the same issue also. My pipelines were working before, then suddenly it starts giving the error.
Woops, I thought this is a comment section. sorry im a newbie
Ever figure this one out @jmusser73 ?
I'm also getting this error.
I created a brand new pipeline for a PHP application with the following example code given:
# This is a sample build configuration for PHP.# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/e8YWN for more examples.# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.# -----# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.image: php:7.1.1pipelines: default: - step: caches: - composer script: - apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip - curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer - composer install - vendor/bin/phpunit
When I run the first (and subsequent builds) I get the following failure message:
<span>Cloning into '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'...<br></span><span>remote: Invalid username or password<br></span><span>fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://x-token-auth:$REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/projectname/repo-name.git/'</span><span>GIT_LFS_SKIP_SMUDGE=1 git clone --branch="master" --depth 50 https://x-token-auth:$REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/projectname/repo-name.git $BUILD_DIR ; git reset --hard 610705fc575fc880e38fea219767126cc01106e7 ; git remote set-url origin git@bitbucket.org:projectname/repo-name.git<br></span>
<span>Cloning into '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build'...<br></span>
<span>remote: Invalid username or password<br></span>
<span>fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://x-token-auth:$REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN@bitbucket.org/projectname/repo-name.git/'</span>
I've tried making the repository public and removing 2-Factor Authentication from my account and I still got the same error. So I made the repo private again and re-enabled 2FA on my account.
I've also added an SSH key-pair to the pipeline to see if that would fix it but it still didn't work. I feel like I'm really close to getting this to work but I'm just missing a small step.
I don't think it needs an app password because there is no location to enter a username and password when starting the pipeline.
I've thought that maybe I need to create a new environment variable named `REPOSITORY_OAUTH_ACCESS_TOKEN` and set it to a new OAuth token key or secret. Not sure what to do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.