I got a site www.xxx.com.mx.So, how can I make my JIRA run in my web page?like www.xxx.com.mx/JIRA
Thanks
Hi Kalid,
One option would be to use an iFrame and set the width and height to meet your needs. Another good resource that can help you determine which option is best for you is From Object to iFrame from Mozilla.
Hopefully that helps provide some ideas!
Cheers,
Branden
The usual way to do this is to use a proxy web server on your site. These let you do things like
www.somewhere.com -> Main website
www.somewhere.com/jira -> Jira
www.somewhere.com/thingy -> thingy application
www.somewhere.com/holiday -> holiday application
The Confluence page is down right now but check the Atlassian Status page and when it's back up you can review the Proxying Atlassian Server Applications knowledge base article for more informaiton into what Nic proposed.
Thanks a lot guys, I finally could put my site online, now a I have another problem, some icones and symbols and menus doesn't appear, I don't understand why.
Thanks Branden, I prefered to redirect the 8080 petitions with BoneCode Handler, but I couldn't show some items like menus and other stuffs.
I don't know how to make it work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.