I am unable to locate under "Insert More items" section.
It should be in the macro picker as well as the plus menu:
Is there a Calendars option on the header of your instance? It is possible that Team Calendars is not installed if you are not seeing the options.
Following up on Ann's reply, in case the Team Calendar Macro doesn't appear to you on the path that she shared, you will need to install it.
You can find all the needed instructions here at Team Calendar in Marketplace.
Yes, I am not seeing Team Calendar option listed. Is that one of the paid service/add-on?
Thank Macelo. I don't have it install so I will probably need this.
Hey Jigar,
Then that is the problem, you will to purchase it through our Marketplace to have it available on your Confluence installation.
I am glad that it helped!
Yes, you have to buy this add-on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.