Dear Support Team,
Would it be possible to use sql command or plugin to maintain account password ? Thank you.
Where? What system(s) are you thinking of?
You should not even think about doing it with SQL, it's not going to be pleasant.
Dear Nic,
We use confluence 5.8.2 which installed in ubuntu . Because we will modify some account password each month, we try to find out solution about the question. Thank you.
Ok, you definitely don't want to try that with SQL, it will break.
If you want to force password changes, you could script something that hits the "reset my password" link for the account, but setting one automatically is probably best done with an add-on such as Script Runner.
Can we use sql command to delete or disable account ?
Probably I can use the plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.artemistech.confluence.plugins.bulkuserupload/server/support and use delete account together to do the same result.
(Additional information: I don't know how to use script runner, so I use alternative way to make the same result)
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.