This seems to be a long standing issue (CONFSERVER-26011) since as early as 2012. It is very frustrating as it allows me to paste it in and appears fine when in edit mode but once you publish it shows as broken image. So I use Firefox to paste images and safari for the rest of my work. Sure I could just switch to Firefox or Chrome for all my browser work but there are good reasons why I don't.
Has anyone had success with Safari in this regard?
hmmm... using Safari version 9.1.3 and Confluence Server 5.8.5 it works fine here with drag&drop
Steffi, thanks for sharing your experience. It may be compatability issue w/ my version of Safari (10.1.2) and Cloud Confluence. I may attempt to downgrade Safari.
For what it's worth I just did a drag and drop of a .jpeg on Confluence Cloud and Safari Version 10.1 (12603.1.30.0.34).
thanks Ann.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.