Hi there! I'm struggling a little bit with how to capture requirements in the Confluence blueprint. We are a website where nonprofits can submit projects which then can be performed voluntarily by creatives from the areas of design, communication and digitization.
I have created an epic for our project feature which is like "As a non profit I would like to submit projects'. Currently we have only one project type. We want to develop two new: phone consulting projects where creatives can help the non profit via phone and question projects where creatives can give text answers to specific questions.
Do I have to create two user stories?
1. As a non profit I want to submit phone call projects
2. As a non profit I want to submit question projects
And the specific tasks (creating dashboard view, new filter feature for new project types, administration view, ability to submit comments to question projects etc.) as sub-tasks? Or are the sub-tasks own user stories?
But how do I capture sub-tasks on the Confluence blueprint? And was I wring creating such an epic 'Projects' because its not really an epic? Read quite some Atlassian stuff etc. and the concept sounds clear but when implementing it, I really don't know whats a user story and whats a task.
Thanks in advance!