Hi you great community! Atlassian was so great to offer all Confluence users a blueprint for capturing product requirements. But for me, there are some questions left. I guess that there is no real/wrong (as always with such a free tool like Confluence) but I would like to learn about some best practices. Questions that araised:
It's easy to use the blueprint if you define a whole new epic with stories. But whats the way when improving/adding new feature to an epic? Adding new rows to the table below the first requirements page? Creating a new requirements page and linking the same epic?
Where do you capture acceptance criteria? I find it hard that you can only copy two values from the table to JIRA. I find the priority column not that helpful since you cannot link it to the priorty field in JIRA. We capture acceptance criteria in the notes column but you cannot use the notes column as the issue body if you do not want to lose title or story. Any ideas on this?