Hi all,
I am trying to import a couple of asana projects into my JIRA project.
The asana importer plugin uses the asana API to download a list of issues, each of which comes with a list of links to a private s3 bucket; each link includes a Signature, AWSAccessKeyId, and an Expires timestamp set to two minutes in the future.
The details of each issue is then downloaded, which easily takes longer than 2 minutes with even just ~200 issues.
All issues downloaded successfully, it moves on to downloading attachments from s3, but as the Expires time has passed, Amazon raises a 403 & rather than logging a warning, the importer considers this a fatal error and dies without creating the is-subtask links between issues.
I have written to both Atlassian & asana for a workaround (I asked asana if it was possible to extend the life of the link, for example), but this plugin is unsupported
I am hoping somebody in the community has an idea for another workaround – I don't even mind just skipping the attachments & making people re-upload any still relevant ones, I do want the links between issues to be preserved
My JIRA instance is a Cloud instance, so I'm not sure recompiling the plugin is possible
Thanks for your consideration!