Hi,
I'm willing to find macro or report of statistics. to get some insights from a dynamic chart we work with in confluence (this is the page, hope you can see it https://wiki.clicksoftware.com/display/SSDFC/Service+Edge+POD+Change+Management+Log?&pagepropertiesreport.serverrender)
We would like to know:
Hope you can guide me how to use it in Confluence instead of adding the data to excel table and process there.
Much appreciated!
Hi Ortal,
The page you shared is not permitted for external users.
Do you use Table Filter and Charts add-on? If not, you can try out this add-on. It has Pivot Table maro for different calculations, Chart from Table macro to build a dynamic chart and Table Filter macro to filter table and calculate totals. Hope this will help you.
Hey Andrey,
How can I share with you the above page we use?
https://wiki.clicksoftware.com/display/SSDFC/Service+Edge+POD+Change+Management+Log?&pagepropertiesreport.serverrender
So that we can be more productive
Thanks,
Ortla
There are several ways:
I've created a page in your demo site with copy of our chart:
https://demo.stiltsoft.com/display/tblfilter/Service+Edge+POD+Change+Management+Log
Our chart based on
each row of the chart is lnk to another page which is based on template we've created
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.