I am having an issue when input the estimate of a task, I receive the following error
"Scheduling not possible due to skill gaps.
This work item requires stages or skills that none of the assignable people have. Either make sure the relevant people have all necessary abilities in team management, or remove the stage and skill requirements by refining the estimates allocation for this work item."
My team has the SKILLS BA and BACKEND.
In order for me to fix the error, I need to assign the task to someone with that skillset.
My question is: Why do I need to do that? If I am planning a task for future sprints I am not necessary to know who is the team member that will work on that task, and select the team member from a list of 10 people is actually quite frustrating.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks,
Eduardo Moratto
