I'm looking for some additional icons that can be used with Service Desk request types. Ideally, I'd like the icons to match the style of the icons already supplied.
Thanks.
Hi Phillip,
We use Adobe Stock, but it might depend on your luck to find one for a Request Type you need and that it matches Atlassian's style.
They have thousands of images though, so there's plenty of choices:https://stock.adobe.com/sk/
Here are some I've created you can use
How were these created? Looking to create more for our project. Thanks.
@Claire Duncan I added the Atlassian symbols to Adobe Photoshop and used the fill tool to modify their color to get more variation. Then made modifications using the pen and erase tools.
The original ones I drew just by picking simple shapes that would work with a request type, and I used the pen tool to draw them. Setting their colors to the same colors used by Atlassian made them fit in very naturally.
There are free alternatives to Adobe Photoshop, one that comes to mind is https://www.gimp.org/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.