Hi community!
I want to be able to modify the look and feel of my Jira Service Desk. So I click on the dedicated link: https://<domain_name>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals?customize=true
But that link always redirects me to https://<domain_name>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 and I can't modify the look and feel...
Why am I always redirected? How to access the customization page (https://<domain_name>.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals?customize=true)?
Thank you very much.
This is a bug with the link, I've raised an issue for this at JSDCLOUD-5410, we'll fix it shortly.
In the meantime, you have two work arounds available, as mentioned in the above issue:
1) From within the Single portal view, click on the "Help Center" link and then on the "Customize" button that appears in the top right hand corner
or;
2) create another Service Desk project, and the link will work again
It works, thank you very much, Brian!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.