Hello people, I've a question about confluence projects and shared links.
I've a project that needs a documentation area. I would like to have separate sections per subject and I would like to have is shared links separated per subject.
But I notice that once I created my first shared link, all the others stay in the same section and I can't achieve the separation of links per subject.
What I'm asking is it possible? Thanks a lot.
EDIT:
This is the scenario
I created a Page called Documentation
Inside this page I create a Shared Link.
Automatically Shared Links page is create and my first link was added under it.
Then in Shared Links I can still create other shared links.
What I miss is the possibility to have sections like
and inside them I would like to have shared links, but if I create another Shared Link anywhere in the project, it will be always added under this only one Documentation -> Shared Links page
Screen Shot 2017-02-05 at 09.59.42.png