I am still trying to configure the test software. I am new to this and really need to figure out how best to tackle this project:
I am responsible for creating a solution for Change Management of a system whose parts are managed by multiple vendors. Changes made may or may not impact other integrated systems and therefore other vendors must stay informed of all changes to determine if they are or are not impacted. The decision of impact or not may not be immediately evident.
I was thinking about a Project for each vendor and a Project for the issues that touch more than one system. If that is the solution, then issues would need to be transferred from 1 project to another.
I am looking for any input on this matter both regarding the logic as well as the possibility of implementing such or any other guidance that may be out there. Your assistance and insight is appreciated.