please see the following screenshot:
JIRA 7.3.6 Build 73017
Confluence 6.2.0 Build 7111
I checked encoding settings of JIRA&Confluence&Database, It's all UTF8, so what's setting/bug leaded to this issue?
Just to clarify - are you saying that the layout of the characters in the title is poor? (It looks like they are not spaced out well to me). Or is the title wrong, it should be something else?
Yes,the title is wrong. It should show Chinese Title, because the title is Chinese in Confluence, but it's wrong in JIRA.
If the search results include Chinese , then the title and the excerpt will appear garbled
It sounds like you might have some form of "locale" mix up, where JIRA is getting confused by different settings, but I'm really not too sure. I've not seen this problem before, and I'd be tempted to go to atlassian support for it ( https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ )
I got the same problem as you got.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.