Duplicate tickets are created(7) when a mail is sent to associated email id
Suchi, i think more info is needed here. What do you mean by "associated email id"? Are you saying that duplicate tickets are created if a customer (user) creates an issue via the email channel? Is this a recent development where previously things were working fine or has it been doing this since day 1?
Hey Jack, Thanks for replying. Yes, It was working totally fine but from today morning duplicate tickets are created if a customer (user) creates an issue via the email channel( Dropping a mail ).
Thanks for clarification. The first thing I would check is to see if only a single email is actually in the email inbox vs. two emails. Secondly, I would check the settings for the Mail Handler. See the thread to the right under Related content "Multiple Tickets from the same Email Alert". If everything works, and no one chimes in here soon with the answer I would recommend opening support ticket w/ Atlassian.
I just checked. Its single email & where can I see the Related content ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.