My company creates PDFs for our clients, and these PDFs often include large images that can span up to two whole pages. I need help getting these images to automatically resize and appear on one page when I do my exports.
I have the following set up in the global CSS stylesheet:
/* Keep Img Together */
img {page-break-inside:avoid;}
/* Keep Together */
p {page-break-inside:avoid;}
/* Keep with Next */
.wiki-content h1, .wiki-content h2, .wiki-content h3, .wiki-content h4, .wiki-content h5, .wiki-content h6, .wiki-content h7, .wiki-content h8, .wiki-content h9, .wiki-content h10, .wiki-content h11, .wiki-content h12 {
page-break-after:avoid;}
/* Keep with Previous */
.image-wrap, div.expand-control {page-break-before:avoid;}
/* Keep Table Together */
table {page-break-inside:avoid;}
The unfortunate bit is that the images STILL seem to want to wrap to the next page, if their width allows them to fill out the previous page. I'm wondering if anybody out here has a solution to get the images to stick on a single page, possibly resizing themselves to achieve this effect? Any guidance here is very welcome.
Brad