Hello I want tor remove everything from Discover side navigation menu and all updates part. I have followed Atlassian documention article "Editing the Site Welcome Message" using this link but didn't help me
Editing the Site Welcome Message
I have added a screenshot where I need to modify I would appricate if you can help me out to find an articel or tutorial
Thanks
Please see Customizing the Confluence Dashboard. I recommend the Using a page as the site landing page option for your case.
But in the newest version of confluence it is only possible to set a space homepage as the global dashboard and not a specific (sub)-page of a space? Or did I miss something?
Thanks,
You don't seem to be missing anything. That is also my understanding from Configuring the Site Home Page. You have the option of creating a space just to use the home page as a landing page if you like.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.