I have a table with different types of documents. These documents I would like to assign different themes. It is possible to display matching labels within this table.
thanks for helping
Please clarify what your are asking. Remember to be very specific when asking a question as we have no knowledge of the setup of your Confluence system. Screen caps often times help.
I have a master table and I would like to tag (label) rows of the table. I would then like to be able to use a table on other pages to render those rows with that specific label.
So, Master Table:
Name|Type|Description|Label
Dog|K9|Mans best friend|Dog
Cat|Feline|Satans child|Cat
Then on Dog page:
Then on Cat page:
I basically would like to be able to update the master table ONCE and then have other pages that have tables with labels associated with the rows from that to dynamically change.
Is this possible?
Hi @Andrew_McCollum ,
You can easily do it with the help of the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app.
To clone your Master table on the Cat/Dog pages use the Table Excerpt and Table Excerpt Include macros. To display filtered (reduced) amount of information on the Cat/Dog pages use the Table Filter macro.
So, you'll need to make changes only in your Master table and other tables will be updated automatically.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.