I was the admin of an organization. I left the organization and made another person the admin of a board... That person has become missing in action but they are the sole admin of the board which is a part of a team. There are a few team admins... (they want me to resume control now that I am back) The other admins seem to be unable to re-add me to this Team BoardI cannot seem to edit this Team Board (I thought Team Admins could edit Team Boards?) How can I regain control of the board which I originally created now that I am back and this person is missing?
The option for Team Admins to take over boards with admin privileges is only available in Trello Business Class: https://trello.com/business-class
However, a few other options of how you could recover access to that board are outlined here: http://help.trello.com/article/768-changing-the-admins-of-a-team-or-board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.