Hi there, I'm pretty new to GIT and Bitbucket and I have run into a problem because I'm new to this. My repo on bitbucket is not in sync with my local but when I'm trying to push my local repo to bitbucket it says everything is the same so nothing happens.
Everything was working fine until Git was telling me I couldn't push, being sure of what I thought was the solution I force pushed to bitbucket.
The force didn't do what I expected, on bitbucket I have 4 commits with the last one on the 13th of may. So by force pushing it didn't push my last commit but it somehow removed a few commits.
Locally I see 10 commits with the last one today. When I try to push it again it says there are no changed even though the commits are different and the code should be too.
I don't know exactly what I've done wrong an how I can solve this so that the commits I see locally are also on bitbucket.
Hope someone can help me with this,
Thanks in advance,
Joost