I'm trying to do some analysis on all the service desk issues for a project that my team has done this yaer, but I cannot find where to do it. Does anyone know how?
you simply need to export to CSV. Run a report and export using the export button on the top right. You can choose to export the current fields or all fields. I beleive there is a limitation of 1000 to export, at lease in cloud. So you may need to do multiple and combine.
Can you be more clear on the steps? I haven't used the reporting much. I just created a new report, but I'm not seeing an export option. here is a screen shot. I would like to be able to export a csv of all issues. Thanks!
on your report view. Look like a box w/ no bottom and an arrow downward.
Hmm. I'm struggling to get to that view where that button exists. What path do I follow to get to that report view.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.