Dear Community.
I am working on a project, where we are developing an iOS and an Android version of an app.
I am curious how to best organize this in Jira, and I would love your input, and hear of your experiences.
So far, I have made a custom field, which is required, indicating whether the issue relates to iOS, Android or both.
But here is where the way to do it, can go in several directions.
Are you splitting the work on a User Story level?
A User Story concerning feature X is made in two identical versions - one for Android and one for iOS. They have their individual estimate.
Are you splitting on a subtask-level?
A user story concerning feature X is made, and on a task level, you differ between iOS tasks, Android tasks and common tasks. The story has a common Story point estimate for the whole team, which contains both Android and iOS developers.
I can see pros and cons to both strategies.
Much of this debate is related to how you are running your agile teams (have you split them into Android and iOS teams), and not Jira directly, but since how I am going to organize it will be reflected in Jira, I am right now seeking inspiration.
I hope you can enlighten me 
Best regards
Christian