Project A - I have created a Sprint and started.
Project B - Created the Sprint with the backlog, but unable to start. How can I do this?
Do you have two boards also? One for each project?
Sounds like you don't have the permission in project B to start a sprint. As you can see here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile/jira-agile-resources/jira-agile-faq/what-are-the-permissions-used-in-agile-boards
you need admin permission in project B to start a sprint in Jira 6.7
Hi jay,
By projects, I assume you mean boards, right ?
Because in JIRA, projects are the biggest entities and are independant, so this kind of problem should not exist.
If you actually have two different projects, then I don't know how to help you with that.
Else :
You have to make sure that the boards don't share the same backlog. More important, the sprints you're trying to start must not contain the same issues. If there is just one issue in common, then you won't be able to start both of the sprints.
The best way to prevent this is to apply a Filter on both of the boards to make sure thay won't have the same backlog.
Regards,
Vincent
Backlogs are different. The error says Sprint 2 can't be started until Sprint 1 is complete.
could you please give us the filter query for your boards?
Board A - atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=1&view=planning.nodetail
Board B - atlassian.net/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=2&view=planning.nodetail
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.