Hi community,
I was wondering if there was a way to "bind" two boards.
I'm currently working with User Stories, each divided in several scenarios.
Each scenario is sub-divided in 3 Sub-tasks (always the same : conception, execution, and search of parameters).
I have a board (let's call it Story Board) that has the User Stories as Stories (JIRA type) and the Sub-tasks (JIRA type)
You could see these Sub-tasks as "global" sub-tasks that regroup the sub-tasks of each scenario of the story. For instance, US 12 has 4 scenarios. Then in the Story Board, we would have Story 12 and Sub-tasks Conception, Execution and Search. Conception regroups the conception sub-tasks of the 4 scenarios (in terms of time and points). Same thing for Execution and Search.
In this board, I don't see the scenarios, as this board is for a general view of the project.
I created a board (let's call it Scenario Board) in which I would have the User Stories as Epics (JIRA type), scenarios as Stories (JIRA type) and the sub-tasks as Sub-tasks (JIRA type). This board is here to have a more precise view of the project. Its usage would be only for the team.
So, what I'd like to do is getting the summaries of the Stories in the Sprint of Story Board, and create Epics in Scenario Board with theses summaries. Then I would "manually" create the scenarios (Stories), as there is not the same number of them between the different stories.
As for the sub-tasks, I'd like to create them automatically after a naming convention, as there are 3 for each and every scenario (and the are always the same, as mentionned before).
Are there add-ons that can help do such things ? And where can I find them ?
Thanks in advance.
Vincent