Hi, I'm trying to connect the BitBucket server with JIRA user server, however I receive the following exception:
2017-05-29 04:56:35,256 INFO [http-nio-7990-exec-1] bitbucket @GTGW03x296x2166x0 znzs6k <hostname> "POST /plugins/servlet/embedded-crowd/configure/crowd/ HTTP/1.1" c.a.c.s.client.ClientPropertiesImpl Failed to find value for property: asap.issuer
2017-05-29 04:56:35,256 INFO [http-nio-7990-exec-1] bitbucket @GTGW03x296x2166x0 znzs6k <hostname> "POST /plugins/servlet/embedded-crowd/configure/crowd/ HTTP/1.1" c.a.c.s.client.ClientPropertiesImpl Failed to find value for property: asap.key.id
2017-05-29 04:56:35,256 INFO [http-nio-7990-exec-1] bitbucket @GTGW03x296x2166x0 znzs6k <hostname> "POST /plugins/servlet/embedded-crowd/configure/crowd/ HTTP/1.1" c.a.c.s.client.ClientPropertiesImpl Failed to find value for property: asap.subject.required
2017-05-29 04:56:35,318 ERROR [http-nio-7990-exec-1] bitbucket @GTGW03x296x2166x0 znzs6k <hostname> "POST /plugins/servlet/embedded-crowd/configure/crowd/ HTTP/1.1" c.a.c.e.a.ConfigurationController Configuration test failed for user directory: [ JIRA User Directory], type: [ CROWD ]
com.atlassian.crowd.exception.runtime.OperationFailedException: com.atlassian.crowd.exception.ApplicationPermissionException: �X[o�8~�0y�]���Z2A+`wAb��h hU�r��4�'i�}�d:�v.��B�R� � ����98�t�L�����'mE[@�;W%�� J��o{���@�;h9z��8K |������ m�u��E ��ϭ5#�d��9��U���!�MУGORk�^qg��Յ���ד����/ߞ�?͓���l�?'-���6� V�M��i)͙��Tj��� "[Q�odu.8HS}▒▒�ˑ�tu-�iދ��8�I��7�;����T�͚��|T �:�`I;\� ��O��C+q��n����`��-aS,����]�R��\)�I�,=��.��+YS3+/ VcAy��S�Im�� Z�嘁��։�bS��J�u�Z�qd�BԴ"��3E�)5VpJ�����n:�G�[��l\��i $��M�(����J�'�&?`~����(� �Cr8,b!�n��=�w��^86Z"HJZ6��Y���7�db��0�Z-(�B������cƓ8�m��>$�m'I ,�}7� R��*o.ZQ��xV��P����/ '▒▒����a'~�hDB�sJ��ڌ����%P��T�h�B �#�g�t�� �y����NN�����(OVY�R,]�'\w���C�&�� fqBԁ��7�^�r���~�ϗ G��!w,���ixN &.�x�s7�iN\���; �uov����j�tLw��R��d8���Y!��p5�J | �b�6▒▒v:���7͉b�� 'W���U�J��&݀� �7�,�\�� E���A� �o�[mD\ݺ�V�wI8�hx2BS S�>.�Ҋ/���˙N�O'pAU�"=�OI�!']ѢZ��X� �խS}h�6hy���|,��I ���=����1��|��6~��טV��d�▒▒y�.��Ve6����%���j:��w(ڍ̩�������G�I� so�� ���u;�_w�2m�h�/�,Ey���\]g/JVu*�8"(e��᧮j�(�!�V. ��կ@ e%��T �H#�����j3��NɪS�I�^/^������B����j+� M5�H�Wp�����P���?�r��>�(▒!)���q=2W��J��|TyC�w��E��F� L� ��0p�z�
at com.atlassian.crowd.embedded.core.CrowdDirectoryServiceImpl.testConnection(CrowdDirectoryServiceImpl.java:78)
at com.atlassian.stash.internal.crowd.CustomizedCrowdDirectoryService.testConnection(CustomizedCrowdDirectoryService.java:43)
at com.atlassian.plugin.util.ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.invoke(ContextClassLoaderSettingInvocationHandler.java:26)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:70)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:53)
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:57)
...
Do you know what can be the reason behind it, honestly I think we checked everything and still don't know what is the problem.
Thank you for help