According to https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-operators-reference-764478341.html#Advancedsearching-operatorsreference-WASWAS the operator "WAS" should be supported for the 'Status' Field.
But when trying the 'status was "in progress" ' query in issues on mycompany.atlassian.net I get "The operator 'was' is not supported by the 'status' field."
Any ideas?
Hi Marcus,
It works fine for me project = ABC AND status was "In Progress" and I'm getting list of results
Hi Support!
Won't work for me "project = CONARAS AND status was 'in progress'" yields error on https://bitaddict.atlassian.net.
thanks Marcus, I see small typo in your query 'in progress'" - there is additional quotation marks and overal quotation marks are not used correctly - hence this is why you get error I presume.
try this project = "CONARAS" AND status was "in progress"
do you have a custom field called "status"?
What happens, if you just type "status =" at the JQL field? Is the code completion showing the expected status in the dropdown?
This is/was a real bug in Jira Cloud JQL and the fixed will be rolled out in a few weeks.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-65520
Thank your for the update, Marcus.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.