Hi Team,
I have been trying to install Confluence evaluation versions (Windows 64bit- on premise ) so that i can test my plugin on it.
Till yesterday I was able to install it fine but today I am facing a problem.
So I am downloding the exe and installing it. making necessary changes to it so that it works on SSL.
The setup page post installation starts fine but when I reach to a stage where eval license is generated, it just stays blocked on the page with message "Logging you in and configuring your license. This can take a while. " . this goes on for hours. and it just doesnt work out. I have tried following versions of confluence : 5.6.1, 5.4 etc. and it just refuses to go ahead from license generation page. Any help would be greately appreciated.
Attached is the image of page where I am stuck.
Regards,