Hello,
It appears that the basic filter functionality has been desactivated. I can not click on the Button Basic...
Is there any solution for that ?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Hi Amale,
I have not see that particlular issue. Are you on a Cloud instance or do you have an on-premise instance? Also, can you please take a screenshot of what you're seeing?
Thanks,
Branden
No, I am not on a Cloud.
Bellow the screenshot :
This usually happens when you either have JQL that can't be configured in the Basic search (like an OR operator). However, in your case, it looks like you're referencing the "Status" field twice in your JQL. The "status in (...)" portion of your JQL is redundant since you specify the status later should equal "To be retested," so I would remove the "status in (...)" and see if you can switch back to Basic mode.
Thank you Alex, It works now !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.