Hi there
I'm usin CCLI 3.1.0. Until last week, it was perfect. Today, when trying
ccli -s https://atlassian.hq.k.grp/confluence -u myself -p mypass --action getServerInfo
I get:
Unable to log in to server: https://atlassian.hq.k.grp/confluence/rpc/soap-axis/confluenceservice-v1 with user: myself.
Cause: No such operation 'login'
Any idea where it comes from? I've seen no particular message in the log, my user/mypass is correct, no particular character in mypass, and Remote API (XML-RPC & SOAP) is set on my Confluence configuration (version 5.1.4)
Thanks for your help
Unusual. Seems Confluence SOAP is messed up. Restart Confluence. If that doesn't resolve it, check the plugin audit log and see if there were any plugin changes between the last time it was successful and now. Also check the server log (although that doesn't usually help much for this type of thing).
Thanks, Bob. It's OK now, after restarting Confluence; quite unexpected, indeed.
BTW, let me congratulate you for your joining appfire (I've read that yesterday), and thanks a lot for your very good work & supply.
As suggested by Bob, a restart of the application fixed the issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.