Hi All,
I have been trying to figure out how I can use Script Runner on a Jira Server 6.3 to show a calculated value which is based on a field that has been edited by a user.
Basically I have one field that a user can edit, and by all accounts, if a user edits that field, the change is record along with the details of the user who edited it (as you can see this in the history of the jira issue).
So, I want to pull that data for that last cange of that field and display the user name in a Groovy Scripted Field.
Is this even possible? I am ssuming I would need to run some sort of Query in my script which will return a user object type, or even just some text, and then use that result to display in the custom Scripted FIeld.