Works well, find 1 result
status was Reopened AFTER startOfDay(-1) BY "qi.chen"
Not Work, find all results including the ones Reopened before yestoday
status was Reopened AFTER startOfDay(-1)
JIRA v6.0.3#6099-sha1:c205478
The first clause "status was reopened" means what it says - the status was that at the time defined by the "after" clause.
An issue could have gone into that status at any time.
up
Down
Thank you for your feedback, I mean why "status was Reopened AFTER startOfDay(-1) " return all Reopened issues.
It's the same answer, but I can see why my answer is not clear. I'll try to phrase it differently:
Let's take the query and rewrite it in natural English:
becomes
Tell me all the issues where the status was Reopened after the start of yesterday
Read carefully - it's not about the status changing, it's asking what the status currently is.
I am guessing here, but I think you are looking for the change of status, not the value of the status.
If that's right, then your question is really "issues who were changed to reopened after...", so try "status was changed to reopened after..."
It's clear, so how to make a jql query of "status was changed to reopened after..."? thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.