I`m currently setting up a automated message system for Mattermost (Slack look alike) for specific Jira events. To do that I'm using the Jira Webhook tool to call our internal server, which parse the data and creates a send a message to one of our channel. However, I'm having some problem with the JQL Filter option.
Case 1:
event: issue updated
JQL filter: project = "XYZ"
Case 2:
event: issue updated
JQL filter: project = "XYZ" and status = Resolved
For the first case everything is normal. If an issue is resolved (in progress -> resolved) it trigers the webhook with the good status (resolved) and all the info of the issue. However, for the second case, the webhook is only triggered when the issue WAS resolved (resolved -> closed OR resolved -> reopened) and the data that is received from the webhook contains the new status (closed or reopened). So it looks like the webhook JQL Filter is used before the issue is reindexed....
I also tried to add to webhook as a post function in its corresponding workflow and i got the same results.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a solution to this problem?
Version: JIRA v7.3.4
Thanks!