I added Issue Type Test Plan. Updated scheme & issue type. But when i create a record its not in issue type pulldown
Re-index still nothing
Using defaults JIRA workflow and its Test Plan is visible
Hmm, the only reason I see that an issue type does not appear when you create a new issue is that the issuetype is not part of that projects issue type scheme.
Updated scheme & issue type.
Which scheme did you update? Is is part of the project?
Hi KP11,
Do you have any issue security levels setup for the project you are trying to create the Test Plan in?
Thank youBhushan
Even I think the Isue type is not updated in your current Project. So, can you cross check the same
It was created as subtask so it will not show in parent pulldown according to support.
Right, that is the second reason why it doesn't show up. Missed that one.
I had similar problem my solution was that in the issue type UI filter for the project the issue type was not configured for the user.
No security levels
Have you guys solved this issue yet. I'm getting it as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.