I'd like to create a personal space in Confluence, but I'd like to use it similarly to how I use Google Drive. The space should be private, so that only I can see/access it, but I would like to be able to share any page with specific users.
For example, I might have a proposal for a new product or feature in this space. I don't want to share it with the rest of the company, but I might grant view/edit permissions to the product manager to get their input and/or edit the page collaboratively.
How do I configure my space so that:
- By default, everything in the space is private. Users can't see what pages are in my space, and they can't access any of the pages even with a direct URL.
- Preferably, this is a set-and-forget setting (i.e., I don't have to remember to restrict page permissions each time I create a new page).
- Bonus points: the space doesn't even appear in the Space Directory
- I can set permissions for individual pages in this space so that specific individuals can access them.