I've tried running the usual commands for my plugin, but after Tomcat starts up I always get a 404. I didn't see any errors in the log, but the Bitbucket app appears to not start completely.
I also tried with a fresh plugin created from atlas-create-bitbucket-plugin. The default plugin POM uses version 4.9.1, and that does work correctly. However, when I set the version to 5.0.1, I see the same behavior. I see a few warnings in the log:
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [/private/tmp/plugin/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-bitbucket-home/common/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [/private/tmp/plugin/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-bitbucket-home/common/lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [/private/tmp/plugin/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-bitbucket-home/shared/classes], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory validateFile
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: Problem with directory [/private/tmp/plugin/target/container/tomcat8x/cargo-bitbucket-home/shared/lib], exists: [false], isDirectory: [false], canRead: [false]
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule begin
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'emptySessionPath' to 'true' did not find a matching property.
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] May 20, 2017 8:23:40 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule begin
[WARNING] [talledLocalContainer] WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Valve} Setting property 'resolveHosts' to 'false' did not find a matching property.Is this a known issue?