I am looking at setting up a team structure where we have multiple working groups.
Each of those groups want to collaborate on tasks (some shared and some individual).
If I set up my structure by working groups as spaces and tasks as pages then a task cannot be shared between groups.
On the other hand is each task is given a space how can I group the spaces so that a manager of the working team can see all of the tasks that they are responsible for?
Is it possible to have a space for each task and a space for each group and include links in the group to each task? The problem I found with this is that spaces tend to create silos that content from other spaces cannot be seen (for example a page tree) on the top space and navigation back to the teams' space is difficult.
Another thought I had was to set up each task as a separate space and categorise them by the team that would be working on it. But then I need an easy way for someone to navigate around their categories and the team can't have their own home page.