I added a tif image file to a page but it won't display using the gallery macro and it won't display using "Insert Image" in Wiki Markup. Any way to do this? thanks
The gallery macro will not work with tif images "
I've also had problem displayinig images with IE8. And it is a IE8 problem, becasue they will display in Firefox and Safari (I believe that it displays in Chrome, but I don't use it, so I can't confirm).
What browser are you using?
I use Firefox and Safari. Too bad no other file formats are supported. gif and jpeg are "lossy"
You can attach a tiff image though, you just can't get it to display a thumbnail.
Hi, have you found your way out? Why not try to bulild a web tiff image viewer by your self to display the tiff images? I am learning about how to create Tiff viewers with the help of some manual tools which can be customized by users according to our own favors to help display and read tiff files these days. You can also google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related work. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.Best regards,Arron
You can use a tiff viewer chrome extension like the one I wrote.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/inline-tiff-viewer/kkfncbfgbghoklckdmeljdjohpkknlma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.