I would like Jira to automatically send meeting requests to team members, when I start a new sprint, for the date when this sprint is planned to finish (so we have the next sprint planning meeting planned as soon as we start current sprint).
So for example, let's say I have a sprint planning meeting with my team of developers. We pick tasks and stories from the backlog and start a new sprint, e.g. one week long. Now, I need to go to Outlook and manually set up a meeting for the next week and send meeting requests to team members. It would be more convenient for me if such a meeting was created automatically as soon as I hit start sprint button.
Is it possible, either with plain vanilla Jira or perhaps there is a plugin for that?
If that matters at all (but I doubt that), we use Exchange Online (Office 365).