I've got a script that's working to create a confluence page where I want it, but I'm unable to create anything but a blank page (with whatever text I add to the script). Is it possible to create a page from a specific blueprint that I've created for my Space?
I think this is the code you're looking for:
// set the page title - this should be unique in the space or page creation will fail
def pageTitle = issue.key + " - CES Information"
def pageBody = ""
def params = [
type: "page",
//id: "11599873",
title: pageTitle,
space: [
key: "PPM" // set the space key - or calculate it from the project or something
],
ancestors: [
[
type: "page",
id: "10977287",
]
],
body: [
storage: [ value: writer.toString(), representation: "storage" ]
]
]I've tried a bunch of different things besides "page" and nothing seems to do the trick (the blueprint ID is commented out).
Any direction would be appreciated!