I use the confluence in-tray to track JIRA issue updates. However when I make a comment on an issue it also appears in my confluence in tray. Any way I can turn off notifications of my own activity?
Hi Michael,
it's a setting in your user profile preferences: My changes: Do not notify me.
Cheers,
Kirstin
Hi Kirstin,
Thank you for your response.
I've just checked my JIRA user profile and the setting is as you describe (i.e. "My changes: Do not notify me").
I notice the caption for this setting also says "Whether to email notifications". It's actually excess Confluence Notifications, rather than emails, that I'm seeing.
My apologies if I confused things by using the term "in-tray".Thanks again for your help.
Michael
Confluence doesn't have a function to disable notifications like JIRA does, so I'm afraid you're stuck for now.
I believe there's an outstanding enhancement request for this though, so it might happen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.