I am currently acting as JIRA adminstrator and I have full previligies. In one of the project workflow there is a Post Function added by another user. I want to remove the post function but when I try to edit or click (x) I get Stop sign icon. How can I remove post function? Please help.
What does the Stop sign say?
so technically, it doesnt throw any notification because I can't really click on it. As soon as I take my mouse there, it shows circle with slash on top of it.
Have you got the workflow in "edit" mode?
Could you give us a screenshot too - the behaviour you describe does not sound familiar.
See attached. It won't let me delete, edit, or move up and down.
Is it an active workflow?
Yes it is. Basically the issue is, when I link an issue to another issue, it is carrying the status of resolve on both site.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.