I am trying to get SD to accept auto replies from a zendesk instance. They are currently all failing due to the default mail handler configuration.
So I tried the below for my issue which was an accepted fix for the issue in 2015:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-Service-Desk-questions/Mail-problem-REJECTED-The-message-was-rejected-because-it-is/qaq-p/344365
However, I do not see the ability to disable this module in the addon when I browse to it. I'm not sure if this is no longer possible or if I am doing something wrong.
It's nothing you are doing wrong - I just verified with Cloud Support that you can't disable those modules in Cloud and they cannot do it for you.
Here is the related bug report:
To provide incoming white-list email address function for email marked as bulk / jira / spam
Well crap... that pretty much makes this product useless for me if I can't accept replies from my customer's who use Zendesk (which is pretty much all of them).
Thank you for the quick reply.
I was able to disable the modules on my local (not Cloud) instance of JIRA Service Desk. Is the self hosted option a possibility for your team?
Cost is prohibitive for over 3 users. It's easier to talk my bosses into $80 a month for 4 users than it is a one time hit of $1500.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.