HI ,
I need to make a report on multiple projects by priority, owner and component. Is it possible to do this?
Thanks Jim
Run a filter that selects the issues, then use it in something like the issue navigator - you can select priority, owner and components as columns there.
Try something like if you want the results for particular issue types, owner, componenets etc: project in (Project Key 1, Project Key 2...) AND issuetype IN (Bug, story etc) and Owner in (owner names) and component in ("Comp 1, comp 2,..."). Thanks
How do I create a filter for multiple projects? I only see it per project
you can select the JIRA keys for the project saying:
Project in (Project 1, project 2), then use the issuetypes you would need issuetype in (bug, story), similarly owner, component etc and join them. Query would look like:
project in (Project Key 1, Project Key 2...) AND issuetype IN (Bug, story etc) and Owner in (owner names) and component in ("Comp 1, comp 2,...")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.