I am devops engineer at my company, and I maintain the confluence, Jira here. We are facing the below error when we are trying to login to confluence.I added the proxytimeout value to 120 seconds and restarted the httpd but it still shows the same error. Hence, could anyone of you help me solving this issue?
Error on browser:
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /dashboard.action.
Error reading from remote server
Error in httpd confluence ssl error log:
[proxy_http:error] [pid 20175] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client ipaddress] AH01102: error reading status line from remote server confluenceserver:8090
NOTE:
Confluence is running on the server,apache is running successfully
I did "curl confluenceservername", this also give the repsonse properly.
- steps performed:
restarted confluence
restarted apache
restarted mysql
restarted crowd
changed the port and restarted confluence,apache.
please someone help me