Hi,
I've created a custom field called Task Priority and would like this field to be displayed only for issue type Task. For all other issue types, I would like the default Priority field to be displayed.
I created a new screen called Task Management and removed the Priority field from this screen and added the Task Priority field. I also created a new screen scheme called Task Management Scheme and associated this screen to it for the issue type Task, and assigned this Scheme to the Issue Type screen scheme for this project.
When I create a new Task in this project, or Edit an existing Task, the correctly fields are displayed (my new screen, without Priority and including Task Priority), but all existing Tasks that have already been created are still display the Priority field when viewing the issues in JIRA. How can I remove this Priority field from the view in JIRA? It's not on any of the Task screens for this project so I would expect not to see it.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Sally