When moving issues from one sprint to another in the Work Board, a "Sprint scope will be affected by this action." message pops up each time. I would like to simply deactivate that message while I'm doing a lot of work in that board.
Since I would also like to suppress this message, I asked the Atlassian support for a solution. The answer is: It is currently not possible to turn it off, but they opened a feature request for this: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWSERVER-15973
Also they advised me: "To improve the chance of getting this feature implemented, please vote for the feature request and please comment in the feature request how will this feature be useful for you. Also since the number of votes improve the implementation chance as well, please ask your other JIRA users to vote for this issue as well. Lastly, please add yourself to the watchers list to keep yourself updated with the latest updates regarding this feature request."
Awesome! Vote added!
Same here, thanks for opening that feature request.
Added my vote too. But it doesn't look like feature that will be considered soon...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.