how can I assigne an issue to a specific user using add-on scriptrunner ?
i want to assigne an issue to user IN Database or on an custom fieldĀ
thank you
It depends a little on which kind of script you want to do it in (Post function, behaviour, etc.), but it should be as simple as
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor def userManager = ComponentAccessor.userManager def someUser = userManager.getUserByKey("someone") issue.assignee = someUser
to get a specific user from the DB. If you want to get the user from a user-picker custom field, you'd do something like
def cf = ComponentAccessor.customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObjectByName("My User Picker") def someUser = issue.getCustomFieldValue(cf) issue.assignee = someUser
Again, if you can provide some detail aboutĀ when you want the custom field to be set (i.e. as part of a workflow, or automatically on the issue's create/edit screen), I could provide some more specific guidance.
I want to assign a issue to a user from the database so that it validates or rejects it using the add on scriptrunner it is possible? If yes . how can i do it and thanks
I'm afraid I still don't quite understand.
Do you mean you want this done as part of a workflow transition? If so, you probably want to use a workflow function, most likely a validator.
Perhaps it would help if you described in detail the behaviour you want from JIRA?
I want to do a similar workflow:Create issue ==> approved by manager ===> apporved by manager ===> assigned ===> in progress => resolvedI am acctually blocking the assignment of the issue to the manager so that he validates and then do the same with the manager.NB: I have a table on my DB with the name od manager and manager
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.